Fire up deliciously fun pretend-play fun with the Melissa & Doug Flip & Grill BBQ Play Set! This 16-piece wooden food set includes grilling favorites like a hotdog, burger, chicken cutlet, and steak, as well as a sliceable ear of corn on the cob. Serve on wooden buns and with stackable wooden toppings, including lettuce, tomato, and cheese. Flip the sturdy corrugated box over and it becomes the "grill," with pictures of knobs for adjusting the temperature and self-stick tabs to hold the food. Double-sided food pieces show one side uncooked--flip the pieces with the tongs or spatula, and the other side appears cooked! Self-stick tabs hold some of the items together, and then make a satisfying crunch when cut apart with the kid-friendly knife. Skills at play include fine motor, social and emotional skills, creative expression, and imaginative play.
- 16-piece wooden play food items to "grill" and prepare using pretend BBQ printed on the back of the sturdy corrugated storage box
- Includes hotdog, burger, chicken, steak, 2-piece corn on the cob, hotdog bun, 2-piece sandwich bun, lettuce, tomato, cheese, wooden spatula, tongs, and knife, and double-sided activity card
- Double-sided pieces show one side uncooked and the other cooked with grill marks; self-stick tabs keep food on grill and make a satisfying crunch when sliced
- Skills at Play: fine motor, social and emotional skills, creative expression
- Makes a great gift for young preschool grill-masters, for hands-on, screen-free play