The dots in the book go Pop, Pop, Pop! Poke the irresistible click-to-count buttons to hear satisfying “clicks” and “pops” as you count all the animals you see on safari! This sturdy 20-page interactive board book invites kids to sing along to “The Wheels on the Bus” song while popping and counting all the wild animals along the way! Poke-a-Dot® books help encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills. Patented Pop-a-Tronic™ technology lets kids discover different popping sounds by poking the dots from the front or the back, with pages raised or flat!
- 20-page interactive sturdy board book with buttons to press and “pop” on every page
- Sing along to the popular “Wheels on the Bus” song and count all the safari animals along the way
- Poke-a-Dot™ books encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills
- Dots make different clicking and popping sounds depending on how they’re poked
- Makes a great gift for preschoolers to early readers, ages 3 to 7, for hands-on, screen-free play