Some classics never lose their appeal! Nested in a colorful, open-faced box, this old friend has the same bright red plastic frame, the same horizontal and vertical knobs, and the same inviting gray drawing screen as the original model.
For more than 50 years, children and adults alike have been discovering the magical world of creativity and pencil-free drawing with Classic Etch A Sketch®! The iconic frame, easy-to-use knobs, classic magic screen and shake-to-erase feature—not to mention the endless hours of fun it provides—have made it popular all around the world! Sketch, erase, and sketch again with Etch A Sketch.
- Classic Etch a Sketch®: The original magic screen that’s fun and easy to use!
- Left knob draws left and right; right knob draws up and down. Turn both knobs together for angles and curves!
- The magic screen upon which your drawings appear is glass, covered with protective clear plastic film.
- Inside, aluminum powder and plastic beads respond to each turn of the knobs.
- When you're done, turn over and shake to erase—then, start the fun all over again!
- No batteries required—Classic Etch a Sketch is powered by skill and imagination.
- In addition to fine motor skills and dexterity, Etch A Sketch helps kids develop creative and critical thinking skills, visual-spatial awareness and logical reasoning.
- Award winning: National Parenting Product Awards Winner.
- Classic Etch a Sketch measures 8 x 10 x 1.25 inches (LxWxH).