Kids love Opposites! A wonderful large 48 piece floor puzzle sure to delight the children in your world. Our Things that Go puzzle prevents a fascinating array of vehicles that fly above in the sky and those below that fill the streets and highways in our worlds. Kids will have great fun trying to recognize and name the different vehicles….helicopters, blimps, hot air balloons and airplanes…school buses, fire engines, police cars and tow trucks.
- Educational and fun
- Fosters hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills and problem solving.
- Bright bold colors to aid in the mastery of the puzzles
- Big pieces for little fingers
- Kid-Safe - Made of high quality durable materials and are thoroughly tested to assure they are always kid-safe.
- Eco-friendly - Puzzles are made with soy-based inks, paper from Forest Stewardship Council approved forests and have no interior plastic packaging
- Made with paper from Forest Stewardship Council approved forests.