Science meets fashion in this make-your-own tie-dye science lab. Tie-dye two fabric scrunchies and two pairs of socks using non-toxic red, blue, and yellow dyes. Mix them up to create all the colors of the rainbow — red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple! A full-color manual guides you through the steps for creating different types of groovy tie-dye patterns. Or invent your own method! Create your dye solution like a scientist by using the included measuring beaker. As you go, learn about the science and art of dyeing fabrics. Explore color mixing and learn about why your eye sees colors. Look fabulous in your new tie-dye gear and feel fabulous about all the knowledge you gained!
- Make your own tie-dyed accessories while learning about the science of color mixing and dyeing!
- A full-color manual guides you through the steps for creating different types of groovy patterns--or invent your own method!
- Includes two scrunchies, two pairs of socks, three non-toxic dyes (red, yellow, and blue), and protective gloves.
- Affordable and educational pick; great for gifting!
- The perfect afternoon activity that combines fun, creativity, and science lessons.