The JCB 5CX Eco backhoe loader is a true multi-talent. In addition to the tilting, locking, and changeable front loader bucket, the backhoe loader is also equipped with a fully functional rear bucket excavator featuring two outriggers to stabilize the vehicle and enable any excavating task. The front loader arm is linked to a one-handed operation mechanism and features a cleverly positioned trigger button.
Thanks to the swiveling driver's seat and the opening rear window, the available Bruder construction workers can control all the backhoe loader's functions. Full control of the JCB even after having positioned the construction worker using one of two opening cabin doors thanks to the additional Bruder drag link, fitted through the roof hatch.
Four-wheel steering also ensures a tight turning circle. In addition, to tread tires, the JCB 5CX eco backhoe loader is also equipped with an off-road front axle to safeguard traction on almost any surface. Simply store the additional drag link in the vehicle underbody once the job is done.
- Swivel driver's seat
- 2 side doors can be opened
- Stabilizer legs of this backhoe extend to the ground
- Tilting bucket
- Fully functional backhoe loader
- Changeable front loader scoop
- Four-wheel steering with silver handle
- Off-road front axle
- Tread tires
- Fully functional backhoe loader and rear digger that can be locked in position
- Changeable backhoe loader scoop
- Compatible with figure
- Recommended age: suitable from 4 years upwards for playing indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured from high-quality plastics such as ABS
- Made in Germany
- Scale 1:16
- 16.2 x 6.8 x 9.8 inch.